|October is here and for many of us that means WEFTEC. Every year more than 18,000 water quality professionals from 70+ countries attend this extraordinary event. I've stopped counting how many times I've attended but I still look forward to it this time each year.
The Hach Flow team will again be showcasing the industry's most innovative flow monitoring products and services (you can find us in Booth 1717). We have new flow meters, flow sensors, and new and exciting reasons to let us buy-back your existing flow meters and have Hach Data Delivery Services manage your monitoring program.
Los Angeles plays host to WEFTEC 2011. It's been a few years since we've been there. Looking forward to returning to see some old friends and make new ones.
V.P. - Flow Sales
IT'S NOT TOO LATE... THERE'S STILL TIME TO CATCH OUR RECENT WEBCAST ON-DEMAND
Be sure to catch our informative Data Delivery Services webcast 'on-demand' by following the link below. The DDS webcast addresses independent accuracy verification data from studies conducted by CH2M Hill, Alden Research Laboratory and V&A Engineering. Also, case studies of municipal and industrial customer are reviewed...
CHECK OUT THE NEW HACHFLOW.COM
Hach Company Flow Meter Products & Services is pleased to announce the release of their newly revamped website at www.hachflow.com The new hachflow.com provides visitors with organized on-line sales and customer support information for Hach's open channel flow meter products & services in an easy to navigate site.
Website highlights include:
- Flow Meter Products & Services conveniently organized by application, sensor technology and flow monitoring systems with downloadable product data sheets and more.
- FREE Application Review - Submit your application specifics and we will recommend the ideal product/service for your requirements.
- User Forum that includes resources on many topics of interest to flow meter users including documentation organized by product, White Papers, webcasts and more.
- Ask the Experts Forum - Ask a flow related question to our 'flow experts' and promptly receive a reply.
- Support Section - Find a local representative, read about new products, find out where we will be exhibiting our products, browse current and past issues of our popular Focus on Flow
e-Newsletter, read case studies by product, and more. If you aren't currently receiving Focus on Flow you can sign up on the new site!
- On-line flow calculator - Be sure to bookmark this favorite tool!